26 May 2009

Denver Flower and Garden Examiner


Photo by Quincy Benton


I have to tell you, I think this is the most romantic and appropriate title I've ever had in my entire career: Denver Flower and Garden Examiner.

I've been a staff writer, a contributing writer, a ghost writer, a columnist, a would-be novelist, an editor, a creative director, a public relations director, an associate secretary of communications, a creative writing instructor, a freelance writer, a copywriter, a copy editor, and have held other random titles, but I like this one best.

Even above lifeguard!

If you click on this link to my Examiner.com page, you will find entries similar in style and tone to the posts here. Plus, some wonderful photographs of garden life. I'll get back to blogging more as the garden season progresses a bit, and I'm not running around like a red squirrel.

Thanks for dropping by my Denver Flower and Gardener Examiner page. And if you have a gardening tip or question or comment, I'd love to hear from you.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pass it on!

Share/Save/Bookmark