Writing a book is one thing. Publishing a book is another. And signing one's own published book? Well, that's something entirely different, too.
Photo by James Baca: Signing copies of my first novel at the "Glass Halo" launch at Dixon's Downtown Grill.
This weekend, I'm scheduled to sign copies of my now critically-acclaimed novel, "Glass Halo" at several locations: a greenhouse, a warehouse, and--more conventionally--a bookstore.
Here are the details. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. And remember: Books make terrific and easy-to-wrap gifts for people on your holiday shopping list.
Thank you for helping me wag my tale.
• Friday, November 12: Echter's Holiday Art Sale ~ Three of my passions come together: books, glass art, and gardening. I'll join the Glass Artist's Fellowship as they open their 7th annual show. Glass looks great in the natural light of the greenhouse!
• Saturday, November 13: Gallagher Books ~ signing from 1 - 3 p.m.
This bookstore boasts the original shelves from the first Denver Public Library.
• Sunday, November 14 and Saturday, November 20: Shop to the Nines ~ signing from 11 am - 2 pm.
This event happens over two weekends, offering a "haute holiday shopping weekend;" find chic and high-quality gifts at deeply discounted prices.
• Saturday, December 4: Fireside Books ~ signing from 1 - 3 pm
Drop by this bookstore for a great inventory of used books and fresh pastries.
• Thursday, December 9: Broadway Book Mall ~ signing begins at 7 pm
This book mall houses ten bookstores offering a wide array of books that can satisfy every reader's tastes.